- Apicha Community Health Center
- Boston MASALA
- Caribbean Equality Project
- Chhaya CDC
- DRUM – Desis Rising Up and Moving
- Immigration Equality
- LGBT Center NYC
- The Muslim Alliance for Sexual and Gender Diversity (MASGD)
- National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance (NQAPIA)
- South Asian Bar Association of New York (SABANY)
- South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT)
- Tarab NYC
- Avec Pyar, 96 Spadina Ave #607, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2J6, Canada. (416) 504-9932, fax (416) 504-9973, email@example.com. Desh Pardesh’s quarterly ’zine of news, views, and reviews. Submissions welcome.
- Bombay Dost (Mumbai, India): Magazine and social network subscriptions http://www.bombaydost.co.in/
- Khush Khayal, P.O. Box 6172, Station A, Toronto, Ontario M5W 1P6, Canada.
- Naya Pravartak: house journal of Counsel Club (Kolkatta, India). c/o Pawan, Post Bag 10237, Calcutta 700 019, India. Proceeds benefit Counsel Club.
- Paz Y Liberacion (Peace and Liberation) is for gay liberation in the developing world. Readers in Asia get copies free on request. Paz Y Liberacion, P.O. Box 66450, Houston, TX 77266, USA.
- Shakti Awaaz: a quarterly voice of Shakti. P.O. Box 93, 28A Seymour Place, London, W1H 5WJ, U.K.
- Shamakami: An international network and journal for South Asian lesbians and bisexual women. Shamakami, c/o P.O. Box 1006, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130, USA. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
KHUSH is a worldwide electronic mail discussion list for gay and lesbian South Asians.
DESIDYKES is a list-serve for South Asian lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered women. South Asian includes women from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc.
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com
GLAS: Gay and Lesbian Arab Society
The GLAS listserv can be accessed at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glasnyc/; The Ahbab listservs can be accessed at http://www.glas.org/ahbab/
HUMSAFAR TRUST: a community for sexual and gender minorities in Mumbai
GLBPOC is a general discussion list to facilitate discussion among gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender people of color and their allies.
LAMBDA ISTANBUL a liberation group for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered people in Turkey. Lambda, Istanbul is the largest queer liberation group in Turkey . It was formed by a small number of gays and lesbians as a result of a police ban on Christopher Street Day celebrations in 1993. Since then, Lambda, Istanbul has grown in membership and aims to raise its voice on behalf of the gay communities in Istanbul. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
J-FLAG: Jamaica Forum of Lesbians, All-Sexuals, and Gays, http://www.jflag.org/
Society Against Sexual Orientation Discrimination – SASOD Guyana, http://sasod.org.gy/
Queer Desi Profiles on the East Coast (USA): queereast.org
SAMALINGA: Essays by South Asian Lesbigay community (including selected postings from the Khush list), http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/5838/